On May 25, 2018, the new data protection regulation, also called GDPR, comes into force. The General Data Protection Regulation is a common law that applies to all EU/EEA countries. Our operations are adapted according to current regulations, both in terms of organization and technology.
In order to maintain our business and provide good service to our customers, we need to collect some personal data.
We collect and store personal data in order to fulfill agreements with our customers. In addition, personal data is stored for billing and marketing purposes.
Personal data that is stored is stored on the customer card and on orders placed in the store. If you choose to receive e-mails, your e-mail address is stored in an e-mail list.
The technical solution on which our store rests meets GDPR requirements both in terms of security and fulfillment of data subject's rights.
Evalent, which is our supplier, also provides an agreement where they undertake to fulfill the requirements set by the GDPR.
According to the GDPR, you as the owner of personal data have the right to information about what is stored about you.
- You have the right to have incorrect information corrected.
- You have the right to be deleted from various registers.
- You have the right to restriction of data processing.
- You have the right to move your personal data and make objections.
- You have the right to complain about data processing and may be entitled to compensation.
You can see more detailed information about GDPR on the data inspectorate's website: datainspektionen.seFor questions please contact us